Tel: 07854 454343
All businesses are unique, and so are their commercial priorities. We recognise that VAT is but one of these priorities, albeit an important one.
For some the primary objective is to minimise their VAT liabilities as far as possible. For some others, the managing of large amounts of VAT cash takes centre stage. But for many it is often simply a case of gaining certainty over the VAT status of their commercial arrangements, so they can assess risk effectively, plan confidently, and then get on with running their business.
Areas where businesses typically encounter a need for VAT advice include;
- Launching new products
- Altering existing supply chain arrangements
- One off corporate projects or transactions
- H M Revenue & Customs challenges
- Managing day to day compliance obligations, including partial exemption calculations.
- Realising retrospective reclaim opportunities
- Start up support for absolute beginners.
Whatever your requirements we take time to understand your business and its needs, in order that we can tailor our advice and support effectively.
Mark quickly gained a thorough understanding of our business and has identified innovative and lucrative tax saving opportunities for us over a number of years. We never sign a contract without checking the VAT position with Mark Peters VAT Associates.
– Graham Clark, Finance Director, Harrier LLC