Tel: 07854 454343
Cross border trading adds another dimension to managing your VAT obligations, creating its own unique set of challenges and opportunities.
We offer advice and support to businesses trading in goods and services with overseas customers and suppliers, enabling them to manage risk and operate efficiently.
Areas where we commonly provide assistance include;
- Imports – deferring import VAT efficiently and effectively, and maximising its recovery.
- Exporters – managing export evidence risks.
- Intra EU Trade – Understanding the rules around Despatches & Acquisitions, Transfers of Own Goods, Installed Goods, Triangulation, and Distance Selling.
- Reporting obligations – VAT Returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat.
- International Services – Place of Supply and Reverse Charge issues.
- Overseas VAT Refund Claims – identifying and maximising claims.
One of Mark’s best attributes is his innate ability to focus on the centre of a VAT issue and provide a fast, commercial and workable solution for his clients. He is a very practical VAT consultant with a great depth of experience.
– Mike Hodge, Customs Associates